Finally, my belated acknowledgment and appreciation for a blog award I was offered by more than one special scrap friend!
From Rachel aka *SunnyNColorado* ~ she said:
Scrapbook Obsession -Is always giving the low down on something scrappy
From Marilyn aka Melonscraps ~ she said:
Scrapbook Obsession, Always full of great information.
From Candace at Paper Paradise ~ she said:
I really don’t have 7 blog friends I choose these…(including ‘scrapbookobsession’)
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
I’m going to give it right back to these gals, and then a few more:
1. To Rachel at ONE LIFE, ONE CHANCE because she is one of the most genuine girls I “know,” because she is kind and helpful and fun, and because the look of her blog and the music are wicked cool.
2. To Marilyn at MELONSCRAPS because she is a wonderful scrapper with a great heart and I love how she shares all her organizing ideas. This girl just moved and the first thing she set up in her new home was her scrap space. Gotta love her!
3. To Candace at PAPER PARADISE because, yes, she does have scrap friends (me me me!), and because I admire her talent and her chutzpah in doing her Etsy store.
4. To Eileen aka CKreader at LIFE IN THE SAND PIT because she has the same warped sense of humor that I do. When I read her blog, I enjoy her projects, her kindness and acknowledgment of others, her jokes, and her descriptions of life in the desert.
5. To Katie at KATIE THE SCRAPBOOK LADY because she linked to me awhile back and I never thanked her, LOL! But I’m glad she did because it’s how I found her blog, and I’ve enjoyed it ever since. She put me in the same list as Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske, two of my favorites, the only time my blog will ever be anywhere near theirs!
6. To Julie aka Scrapperdays at SCRAPPERDAYS because I enjoy her layouts and hearing about her family, and she is such a positive presence at AMR and she always leaves comments on my blog, LOL!
7. To Christina aka Inara at INARASCRAPS because I love her smiling avatar, her sunny disposition, and her sweet posts whether here, at AMR, or on her blog. She is faithful and positive and an artist with mad talent (look at the drawings at the bottom of her blog).
Thanks and congratulations to you all :)