HERE is the latest list prompt from Kellie.
Here’s mine: Fun Things To Do By Yourself
1. Scrapbook (duh!)
2. Scrapbook shop
4. Take your time in Target with no one rushing you
5. Go inside with The Sitting People at Starbucks instead of using the drive-thru
6. Lie in bed in the middle of the day and read on your new Kindle
7. Watch scrapbook haul videos that no one else in your family cares about (or understands)
8. Make a lunch only you will eat like caprese’
9. Watch Gilmore Girls reruns
10. Obsessively watch old Steve Perry videos on YouTube.
There’s my list. Where’s yours?
love your list!
I don’t have a 52 list although I do have a Gratitude List about 3 or 4 times a week. Does that count? LOL I love your list.
great list…where can I watch scrapbook haul videos…seriuosly, please answer!
Hi smcl ~ Go ahead, Google “scrapbook haul youtube,” and prepare to lose several hours of your life :)
Here’s a blog entry I did about scrapbook haul videos back in 2010. Enjoy!
Ooooh, shopping in Target without kids for as long as I want would definitely make my list.
Love the scrapbook haul video, too! Funny, but us scrappers do get it :)
You listed two of my faves
shop at target by myself
shop at scrapbook stores.
I would add take a quiet warm bath. Silence is sometimes golden.
Love this 52 lists idea…off to google about it…thanks for the inspiration.
Looks like I need to add creating this list to my To Do list :)
Love your list but can I ask what #3 is? I have never head of blurf.
Love your list! I found myself wanting to do all of those things. Now if I could just shake my 1, 2 and 4 year old, I might just take a crack at them! : )