I would love to get to know you. Tell me about yourself and your scrapbooking. If it makes it easier, you can answer any of these questions you’re comfortable with:
1. First name, part of the world you’re from, and about your family, your job, etc..
2. How long have you been scrapbooking and why/how did you start?
3. Are you now a paper scrapper, hybrid, or digital?
4. How often do you scrapbook these days?
5. Your friends and family would say you are…..? Give us 5 random things.
Okay, I’ll break the ice and go first, LOL!
1. My name is Erika and I am addicted to scrapbooking. (“Hi, Erika!”). I’m from California, been married over 15 years and have some wonderful kids. My number one job is being their mom, although I do have to earn a living too (medical transcriptionist full-time from home).
2. I’ve been scrapping officially since 2001, when I went to a Creative Memories party. Finally, a name for hoarding all your photos and memorabilia and putting them in an album! Had been doing that since my teens, LOL. I became addicted quite quickly, seeking out ALL the scrapbook products, conventions, and crops I could afford! Have loved it ever since.
3. I say I’m totally paper, have not a lick of interest in going digital, but I do journal on the computer sometimes, print photos, etc. Does that make me hybrid? I dunno.
4. These days, I scrapbook mostly at crops with friends or when my mom visits (she’s also a scrapper). I find it hard to justify time scrapbooking at home when so many other things need done…but I need to get over that, don’t I?
5. They would say I am….a Journey fan, sarcastic and cynical, a good mom, fun to be around, and opinionated.
Alright, now it’s your turn! Leave me a nice long comment, or answer these questions on your blog and leave us a link! Look forward to hearing about ya’ll! Have a great day :)