Do you ever feel like the unpopular kid in the schoolyard? I read lots of scrapper blogs and people are being tagged all over the place, but no one tags me :( Usually I just hijack other people’s tags, but this time I actually got tagged – by Miss Rachel over at ONE LIFE ONE CHANCE. Thanks Rachel!
Edited 8-22-07 to add: Okay, I mispoke and when I tell a lie, I try to fix it. I HAVE been tagged before, by Miss Karen/Karooch at Scraps of Mind. Sometimes I write these posts at 2am and I’m not always thinking straight. My apologies & please go say hi to Karen – she has an awesome BLOG.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here is mine: LYNN
L: Lazy. At my core, I’m a lazy person. I truly enjoy just laying around accomplishing nothing – reading a novel, looking through scrap mags or watching reality tv. I have to force myself daily to get out of bed and be a productive citizen.
Y: Young at Heart. With every birthday, I can’t believe I’m that age. I still feel like a teenager or twenty-something inside. My laugh lines betray me, but I will always be young inside.
N: No Smoking. Sorry to any smokers out there, but I will never be among you. I really dislike the smell of cigarettes, especially how it hangs around afterwards in your clothes, etc. Luckily no one in either of my extended families smokes. Sweet…
N: Nervous Nelly. I’m nervous about a lot of the things my kids and DH do. I always worry something bad will happen. I ‘Need’ to work on this ASAP.
Okay, now I get to tag 4 people. I know this Tag has made the rounds for awhile – hope I’m getting some who haven’t done it!