Thought I would check in again with my progress. Here are some of the things I’ve accomplished since last post:
– Organized my mini-album stash including changing their location so I could get to them and, uh like, USE them more easily. I had too many – got rid of some – kept too many.
– Went through 3 crates kinda’ like this that I’ve had forever, like, since my early days of scrapping in the early 2000s, LOL. I knew I had a lot of unfinished projects and project ideas, but it was ridonculous how many I actually had. Again, I purged a few and kept too many. But they’re in a new location now, better organized, easier to get to … and actually finish? We shall see :)
– Organized my 6×6 and 8×8 papers and refill pages, got them all from various places into one place … so I can start using them in my mini albums mentioned above, right?
– A LOT of cleaning and dusting.
– Took out years’ worth of things I’d been hiding under my big L-shaped desk, purged, moved, got better organized, and made room for things I use (but want to hide) today. I’m happy to report that I still have leg room!
I’m planning the Big Reveal for this coming Monday. So stay tuned …
I love it when people share their makeovers!! Can’t wait to see it!! And good for you – it is such a big project to go through all your stuff but it is so worth it!!
Thanks for sharing such a big organization project. I love the step by step and can’t wait to see the finished room.
You go girl! Can you come to Michigan when you get done and help me organize my space? Can’t wait for the big reveal! :-)
[…] Mini Albums: As I mentioned in a past POST, I have way-hey-hey too many. I seriously don’t know what I was thinking, buying so many mini […]