Thank you so much to LISA MOOREFIELD for this super cute and relatable comic!
I am, in this order:
Hoarder ~ Not only do I buy tons of scrapbooking products, but I tend to hoard my favorites – like I’m afraid I’ll run out or something (eye roll).
Cheerleader ~ As evidenced by almost 7 years of blogging about scrapbooking . . .
Dreamer ~ I have WAAAYYY more ideas and dreams of projects than I have time to execute them. But I guess that’s part of the fun of this hobby :)
Nerd ~ Organization Freak, that’s me.
How about you? What categories do you put yourself in? Please leave a comment below!
OMG–too funny. I am definetly the Hoarder, somewhat the Nerd and the Cheerleader. Hope I am never the Mean Girl but I know them. Thanks for sharing!
1. The Dreamer…..always especially when I still have to work. Many more dreams than I’ve time to fulfill them.
2. The Hoarder……I’ve got all the supplies and more now what about that TIME thing again!
3. The Nerd….and all the hoarded goodies I have for my dreams are neatly organized!
1. The Hoarder – I have to live to be about 300 to use all the stuff I’ve stockpiled.
2. The Fashionista – if it is out there I gotta have it.
3. The Nerd – spend more time organizing than just using it.
Thanks for the link! I’m currently a dreamer and a rebel. :)
Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog
article or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you happen to be interested feel free to
send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Great blog by the way!