I was not tagged, but I love these surveys so I just butt in and do them, LOL. This one was taken from Overstuffed with Love blog…
45 Totally Obscure Facts About Me
1. Are you taller than your mom? Yes, she’s a shortie, only 5/3 while I’m 5/7.
2. What color is your car? White
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red? My toenail polish.
4. What is your ringtone? “Anyway You Want It” by Journey (if you’ve seen me over on CKMB, you know my handle is “journeyfan”…)
5. Are you sick? Sick of being hot, sick of my new neighbors dogs barking all night, but technically healthy.
6. Do you have a favorite pillow? Yes, I adore the expensive pillow I bought when we got our Sleep Number Bed. It weighs about 10 pounds or so. It’s the only pillow I do not allow kids to play with or use.
7. What is your favorite game? Uno!
8. Had a nap today? I wish…
9. Gold or Silver? Definitely silver.
10. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Snakes, totally. If I see one, think of one, hear about one, see one on tv, etc I will have nightmares about snakes that night where they crawl all over me in bed, swim with me in my pool or other such creepy disgusting craziness. (GREAT question! Now I’ll have snake-mares tonight…Yick).
11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? With my kids at Barnes & Noble about 2 weeks ago.
12. Did you go iceskating as a kid? I tried it once but didn’t like it. Weak ankles.
13. Ever have stitches? Yep. When I was 5, I dropped the plates I was clearing from the table. Still have a 2 inch scar across my palm.
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Icy cold Diet Coke.
15. How long ago did you kiss someone? My hubby this morning on his way out.
16. What’s something you want to do before you die? Write a successful novel.
17. Have you ever caught something on fire? No-ho-ho way!
18. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes. Well, I’ve seen the spirit of my dad several times.
19. Have you ever seen the northern lights? Unfortunately, no.
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Barely. When it comes to the rice, I give up and use a spoon.
21. Name something good that happened today. Ooh, this is hard. I had a bad day. Hmmmmm……uhhhh…..Oh! Yummy food to eat at work. My new co-worker started today. His family is Filipino and he brought in egg roll thingees, red pepper sauce, and a noodle/chicken/veggie dish. All were to die for!
22. What room are you in? We call it the Air Bed Room. Self explanatory?
23. Are you worried about something you can’t control? The simpler question would be “Is there anything you DON’T worry about?” (I worry about anything and everything. Yep, I’m a worrier!). Interesting timing on this question – my Bible Study topic this week in Women of the Bible was Hagar, a woman with little to no control and how she handled it.
24. Do you like to exercise? Hate it, hate it, hate it. It’s known by me as The E Word.
25. Ever been in a car wreck? No, thank God.
26. Are you wearing nailpolish? Just on my toes.
27. Favorite color? Green (not for nailpolish, just in general :)
28. Innie or Outie? Aren’t we getting personal now????
29. Ever been to Canada? For about 5 minutes as a child. It was a long road trip with my mom and grandparents in a travel trailer. By the time we got to Canada, my mom was so sick of my brother and I bickering that we turned around and went home before we saw anything. Yeah, that’s one of my prouder moments…
30. Sweet or Sour? S-w-e-e-t. Yeah, baby!
31. Sun or Moon? They are both fabulous for different reasons.
32. What shoes did you wear today? Black open toed slip ons to work; black zori’s since I got home.
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? Greeny-brown.
34. Most important quality in any relationship? On this blog, I will say “communication and values in common”.
35. Favorite movie? Oh, so many! I will narrow it down to 3: Grease (I’ve seen it, like, 50 times), Say Anything (LOVE me some John Cusack, yum), and Wayne’s World (we still use catch phrases from that one, and they SO communicate what we need to say).
36. Time of day you were born? Early AM, which is stunning considering how much I abhor mornings.
37. Do you know your blood type? Yes.
38. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? Pay off a debt, any debt, just pick one.
39. Name something you are grateful for! My new relationship with JC.
40. Did you grow up in the city or country? The suburbs of a big city.
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money? No, I’m not open enough & I’m not the type that will do anything for money. I think other things are more important than the dolla’.
42. One of your dreams? To become independently wealthy so I can quit all my jobs and just be a mom and a scrapbooker (wait, is that contradictory to #41?)
43. Hugs or kisses? Both!
44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store. What do you get? First I’d hit the scrapbook stuff. They usually have one or two things there. I also like their bathroom cleaner and furniture spray polish stuff.
45. Slurpee flavor? Dr. Pepper