Over on Ilse’s blog, she has begun a Sunday list of what she scrapbooked during the preceeding week. She challenged other’s to do the same on their blog, so here I go. But my little twist will be to list everything I did that’s scrapbook-related.
1. Scrapbooked Friday night and Saturday with my mom and a friend.
2. Tried Easy Patterns idea book for first time.
3. Got 8 pages (mostly) done for my European cruise album.
4. Bought scrapbooking organizational items at Target (a spinning desktop pen holder thingee) and Michaels (12×12 Iris clamshell case).
5. Organized my albums on bookshelves, separating blank albums from filled ones :)
6. Labeled large manilla envelopes for January through December 2007, to collect memorabilia. I’m in the process of re-doing the way I sort/store photos and memorabilia.