Here’s a round-up of some cool scrappy things I saw this week and thought you might like:
– Isn’t this a super fun card by Emily Spahn for October Afternoon??
Love, love, love the color combos and happy feel. She uses the “Summertime” line – which reminds me that I need to snap some of that up! I can’t find it many places and nowhere on sale. I might wait and see if Scrapbook Steals gets it.
– Are you looking for some new blogs get addicted to? Check out this list by Ali Edwards of ‘blogs that fill her up.’ But if you’re going to check out those blogs, I just have a little message for you:
– Father’s Day is coming up next weekend (6/21). If you need some ideas for a handmade papercrafted gift, check out my Father’s Day Pinterest board. Hope you find some fun inspiration there!
*LAYOUT BY BLUE STAR DESIGN via SCRAPBOOK.COM
– Call me late to the party (just don’t forget to call me! LOL) but I just noticed there’s something called “self-adhesive sequins“. Uh, game changer! They’re by WRMK:
The main reason I’ve never used sequins on my pages is because I just don’t have the patience! Pick one out of the baggie or jar, flip it backside up, put liquid glue on the back, c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y put it on your page, somehow deal with the excess glue, and pray the sequin stays glued down. Okay, now you’ve got 1 done. Repeat 15 times. Yeah, um, NO. But I could get into these!
– Need some journaling tips or inspiration? Love this from Emily Pitts for Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine.
Have a great week!
congrats on all the good news of late! just wanted to say hello and let you know that peachy cheap.com WAS selling self-adhesive sequins by WRMK on their last offering. keep an eye out for more if you want to buy!
Hi Jodi! So good to hear from you. Thank you for the tip on the WRMK sequins. I’ll keep an eye out. Have you used sequins on any of your amazing cards?