I’ve been tagged by Janine/dahulagirl on HER BLOG. Think I’ve done this one a few times so I’ll try to think of 7 original random things, LOL…
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here’s 7 facts about me:
1. My childhood nickname was Rickie (get it, for Erika?). My BFF in 5th grade thought of it, and she still calls me that.
2. One of my favorite snacks is Wheat Thins with cream cheese and salsa. But you have to use Philadelphia cream cheese and Southwestern medium salsa from Albertson’s.
3. I am VERY calm in emergencies. Scary calm.
4. One time when I was a dispatcher, I took a 911 call from a guy who said he was on the side of the freeway watching a man get run over by speeding cars….and over…and over…and over. He was yelling, “OH!” and gorily describing each hit to me as we rushed officers to his (supposed) location. He turned out to be 5150, and there was no road pizza. I will never forget that call.
5. I’ve always wanted to own a horse. Maybe I will someday.
6. My favorite color ever since I was little has been green.
7. I love Double Stuff Oreos dipped in ice cold nonfat milk.
I’m tagging 7 AMR girlz:
Stacey, owner of All Moments Remembered store
Heather, Design Team Honcho
Anne Marie, Message Board Hostess with the Mostess
kelliannie, MB member (Check out this Start to Finish Card Tutorial on her blog!)
cutepumpkin/Elizabeth, MB member who just won a RAK from Stacey
RibbonJunkie/Candace, MB member who just went to Archivers for the very first time!
nygirl/Jen, MB member who is a warped scrapper like me
I was only able to spend a little time over there, as I had two jobs due yesterday and today. But it was sure fun, and I can tell it’s a place I’m going to like. Here’s the gist:
~ Fun and VERY friendly message board that had a lot of participation. Stacey, Heather, all of them are some of the nicest ladies you will meet. And Stacey (the owner) wants it to be a friendly, helpful MB…and she’ll boot ya if you’re a Hater. So please come join in over there. I would say that ~ especially if you’re intimidated by the HUGE boards like CKMB and 2Peas ~ you can jump in now on this smaller board, where everyone is chatty and friendly, and become comfortable. Pretty soon you’ll be an old-timer with a huge post count, see?
~ Lots of great new products and Stacey is constantly adding things. She said she can get basically ANY product you want, just ask. I mean, that’s some pretty great customer service.
~ A new Gallery to post your work in. This isn’t my bag, but I know a lot of you like to have your pages, cards and altered items seen. So become one of the first, get your Gallery entries in NOW before it gets all crowded-like.
For me, it just feels good to support a small company that’s getting off the ground. Stacey is a wife and mom, just like many of us, who started this business to be able to spend more time with her family, while helping us with our scrapbooking needs, and creating a fun community where we can all hang out. So come over to AMR and join us anytime. My bet is you will get a personal “Welcome” from Stacey, Heather, or a Design Team member.
PS: I won two RAK’s!! Totally sweet (in a Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure kind of way). A paper pack and an AMM caddy! I’ll post pics when I receive them. I’m also awaiting my first-ever order from AMR. Will show you pics of that too when it gets here :)
PSS: Heather has asked if I want to host some Happy Hours! Totally kewl. Will let you know if that works out (and you’d BETTER be there or else).