Catching up on some past due lists. And you can tell how behind I am because in KELLI’s PROMPT, she lists her goals for the month … of FEBRUARY. It is now March 4. Eek. So I guess my list will be …
MY GOALS FOR MARCH 2012
1. Finish the 3 books I started in February:
My paperback, THIS BEAUTIFUL LIFE
My Kindle book, HALFWAY TO EACH OTHER: How a Year in Italy Brought Our Family Home
My book on CD in the car, THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET’S NEST
2. Get client billings done and submitted.
3. Get back on a schedule with family chores – the house is a hot mess.
4. Scrapbook. Something. Anything.
5. Finish the layouts from February’s crop and get them in albums.
6. Continue low-carb/low-sugar eating and lose 5 more pounds.
How about you? What’s on your To Do list for this month?