I’ve been tagged by Janine/dahulagirl on HER BLOG. Think I’ve done this one a few times so I’ll try to think of 7 original random things, LOL…
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here’s 7 facts about me:
1. My childhood nickname was Rickie (get it, for Erika?). My BFF in 5th grade thought of it, and she still calls me that.
2. One of my favorite snacks is Wheat Thins with cream cheese and salsa. But you have to use Philadelphia cream cheese and Southwestern medium salsa from Albertson’s.
3. I am VERY calm in emergencies. Scary calm.
4. One time when I was a dispatcher, I took a 911 call from a guy who said he was on the side of the freeway watching a man get run over by speeding cars….and over…and over…and over. He was yelling, “OH!” and gorily describing each hit to me as we rushed officers to his (supposed) location. He turned out to be 5150, and there was no road pizza. I will never forget that call.
5. I’ve always wanted to own a horse. Maybe I will someday.
6. My favorite color ever since I was little has been green.
7. I love Double Stuff Oreos dipped in ice cold nonfat milk.
I’m tagging 7 AMR girlz:
Stacey, owner of All Moments Remembered store
Heather, Design Team Honcho
Anne Marie, Message Board Hostess with the Mostess
kelliannie, MB member (Check out this Start to Finish Card Tutorial on her blog!)
cutepumpkin/Elizabeth, MB member who just won a RAK from Stacey
RibbonJunkie/Candace, MB member who just went to Archivers for the very first time!
nygirl/Jen, MB member who is a warped scrapper like me