Scrapbooking T-Shirts at Michaels!

What a cool idea!

Just got an e-mail from Michaels (yes, we have a SPECIAL relationship and he e-mails me directly …). They are now carrying scrapbook tees for $9.99. It said: “New! Dress for your next crop event in style and make it a weekend to remember. Our Recollections™ scrap T-shirts are 100% cotton and come in pink, turquoise and black. Sizes M–XXL. *$12.49 in Alaska.”

That just made my day! I love to wear scrappy tees and have picked up a few over the years at Scrapbook EXPOS. Alas, the ones I have are well-worn and should be replaced. Sweet! Unfortunately, I couldn’t find these tees on the Michaels’ website to see if there are other designs.

I wonder if they’ll take coupons on them? Have you seen these at your Michaels? What styles were there ~ just the three shown, or were there others?

PS: This week’s ad also shows Cricut Solutions cartridges for $14.99 … another YIPPEE!

Hope I can get me one before they sell out …

8 Comments on Scrapbooking T-Shirts at Michaels!

1. Marlene
    March 5, 2010 at 7:10 am (5 years ago)

The shirts are cute….wowza, those cartridges are a bargooney!

2. tracy
    March 5, 2010 at 7:56 am (5 years ago)

Oh I would love to get one for my SIL and I for our annual scrappy weekend at her camp. We need some different pics of us lOL

3. Shell
    March 5, 2010 at 8:09 am (5 years ago)

I saw those when Michael wrote to me.. specially as well *LOL*

I must check them out this weekend – I will let you know what I find!

4. Scrappy Girl
    March 5, 2010 at 8:15 am (5 years ago)

Ok now I want one of each! How adorable!

5. Danielle
    March 5, 2010 at 8:22 am (5 years ago)

I saw these at my Michaels yesterday. They are cute!!

6. Jill T
    March 9, 2010 at 8:48 am (5 years ago)

So Miss Enabler (aka Erika), I went by Michaels last night and got myself the pink t-shirt. They didn’t have any of the solutions cartridges. Boo! The helpful Michaels employee said they were being discontinued and they didn’t even have any on Sunday when the sale began. No idea if she knows what she’s talking about or not.

Off to Walmart which is conveniently located across the street from Michaels. They had two solutions cartridges (basketball and sans serif). Into my cart they went and up to customer service with my trusty Michaels ad in hand to have them price match. Reading all these blogs and message boards has taught me how to play the game and get what I want! I’m getting my haircut tonight on the other side of town so I will stop by their Michaels and Walmart to see what further damage I can inflict upon my wallet.

7. Jill T
    March 9, 2010 at 8:50 am (5 years ago)

P.S. I used the 40% off coupon on my t-shirt!

8. Emily
    July 2, 2010 at 7:29 pm (4 years ago)

I saw the t-shirts on sale at Michaels for $2.99