Heidi Swapp Tote-Ally Cool Tote at Tuesday Morning

I got this a couple weeks ago but wasn’t able to load the photos to my computer until now. I heard these are still at some TUESDAY MORNING stores so I thought I’d show you what a great deal they are.

Here’s what the tote looks like. I chose this blue pattern but there were others, too.

IMG_1089

A close up of the price tag, so you can see what a mega deal this is….and a list of what’s in it (hope it’s readable, though blurry…sorry).

IMG_1090

IMG_1091

And here are all the contents…

IMG_1093

IMG_1094

Honestly, I bought this for the bag more than anything. I’ve been looking for a large and cute tote to carry all my MEMORY WORKS stuff in, including catalogs and products. This will be perfect because it zips closed so my things won’t get damaged or dusty; it holds the heaviness of the catalogs because it’s sturdy; and it even has lots of cool pockets inside and out to hold my calculator, pens, scissors, blank price tags, etc. The tote alone would sell for about $30.

And I love HEIDI SWAPP embellies, so that’s just icing on the cake.

11 Comments on Heidi Swapp Tote-Ally Cool Tote at Tuesday Morning

1. heather bares
    July 27, 2009 at 3:32 am (5 years ago)

I bought one of these bags a while back. Definately worth the price!!!

2. Jen
    July 27, 2009 at 4:09 am (5 years ago)

No way!!!!! WOW!!!! What a fantastic find – lucky you! :)

3. Dana
    July 27, 2009 at 7:10 am (5 years ago)

I carried around one for a while but then put it back. She usually has so much pink and as the mom of two boys I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to use the stuff. The bag is worth the $20 though, for sure!

4. Abby
    July 27, 2009 at 7:11 am (5 years ago)

I love Heidi Swapp stuff, too. My faves from your pics are the yellow and pink embellies. My sis picked this up just for the bag and was surprised when she got home, because she didn’t realize all the other stuff was in the bag.

5. DJP
    July 27, 2009 at 7:19 am (5 years ago)

this is a great buy! I’ve never been to a Tuesday morning….i guess i finally better take a trip and check out their goods!

6. Jennifer Smith
    July 27, 2009 at 7:23 am (5 years ago)

I picked one of these up as well and my husband actually wanted me to get some more for the embellishments but all of the different Tuesday Mornings down here had the same embellishments in them so oh well.

I totally love my bag and right now it’s being used to carry all my books, magazines, etc. for my trips that I am on. I thought it would able to hold the laptop too but apparently I carry too many books and magazines on my trips.

7. Mustangkayla
    July 27, 2009 at 8:24 am (5 years ago)

What a great find! WIsh we had a Big Lots or a Tuesdays nearby!

8. Jingle
    July 27, 2009 at 8:36 am (5 years ago)

Wow! That’s a lot of great stuff! Good find!

9. Suzanne
    July 27, 2009 at 2:19 pm (5 years ago)

Okay, now I want one! LOL Fantastic items!

10. Jill T
    August 7, 2009 at 7:28 am (5 years ago)

After your post, I visited Tuesday Morning and got one too. My husband may forbid me visiting your blog if this keeps up :)

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Heidi Swapp Tote-Ally Cool Tote at Tuesday Morning

1. [...] still had some of the HEIDI SWAPP TOTES, small Tote-ally Cool Totes, and lots more scrappy stuff. Even some blank canvases on the bottom [...]