New Scrapbook Companies: Shabby Green Door & Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker

HERE is a link to Shabby Green Door, a division of DAISY BUCKET DESIGNS. So far, their site shows one complete line called “Farmer’s Market.” Here is a peek, some of my favorite pieces:

Next, we have a new company called NIKKI SIVILS, SCRAPBOOKER. As of this writing, her website isn’t up yet, so I’ve also linked to her BLOG. Nikki’s blog, if you scroll back quite a ways, is a very interesting read on the process of starting a scrapbooking product line. Here are 2 of the 6 upcoming lines:

“Victoria’s Dream Street”

“My Sweet Cherry Pie”

Both of these new companies are debuting at CHA Summer in July 2009. I so admire anyone who’s making a “go” of it in this industry right now. I wish them the bestest of luck :)

What are your thoughts? You liking either/both?

6 Comments on New Scrapbook Companies: Shabby Green Door & Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker

1. Emma
    June 25, 2009 at 7:05 am (5 years ago)

I love the Green Door from Daisey bucket the paper line they have up is to die for I want the whole line and yes that includes the jelly jars w/lids. I seen this a few days ago…I was amazed!!
    Sorry, forgot to add great post! Can’t wait to see your next post!

2. Jingle
    June 25, 2009 at 7:43 am (5 years ago)

I am liking some of them. That couch paper in Nikki’s line is fabulous! Loving THAT!

3. Mustangkayla
    June 25, 2009 at 11:04 am (5 years ago)

They are okay, but I am not jumping out of my seat about either of them. Kudos to them for giving their dream a go in these not so great economic times!

4. Alesk
    June 25, 2009 at 1:42 pm (5 years ago)

I like the second and third lines… yes, good luck to them! TFS

5. Brenda (elleceebee @ 2Ps)
    June 25, 2009 at 5:06 pm (5 years ago)

Not really my style, but I like the journaling block thingies below the paper near the top. And I agree. I admire anyone who is willing to start up a new SB company (or any sort of company) in this economy.

6. Rosanne Wilson
    September 3, 2011 at 5:55 pm (3 years ago)

Hello,
    My name is Rosanne Wilson and I am formerly a gift wrap designer with Cleo Inc. I have recently started freelancing. Do you use freelance designers for your designs? If so, I would love to speak you and show my work to you.
    Thanks,