American Crafts at Tuesday Morning and More

Isn’t this a fun paper pack?? I picked it up at Tuesday Morning….retails for $19.99, I paid $5.99.

“CELEBRATION” by American Crafts

Then I used last week’s 40% Michaels coupon on this:

“URBAN PRAIRIE” by BASIC GREY

And I got the D-RING ALBUM on the far right in 12×12 navy leather from Beverly’s Craft Store with a 40% off coupon….

I needed it for a School Days album. I was pretty pleased with myself…got $65 worth of schwag for about $38, I don’t usually spend this much in one day on such big items. It’s usually more like 40% off a $3.99 embellie pack but hey. So, do you think the employees of these stores see me coming? Miss Won’t Shop Without a Coupon, Sale, or Discounted Price? I wonder if I’m their worst nightmare or their sweetest dream? Do you shop {stingy} like me? Ha! I’m laughing all the way to the Scrap Bank.

7 Comments on American Crafts at Tuesday Morning and More

1. Jingle
    February 19, 2009 at 5:48 am (6 years ago)

FIVE NINETY NINE??? Can you HEAR my jealous voice? LOL! Good for you for getting some great deals!

2. Eileen
    February 19, 2009 at 9:06 am (6 years ago)

Are you kidding? They LOVE you! My LSS refers to their regulars as angels (and I’m proud to be one!) because they keep the doors open.

3. Elizabeth P
    February 19, 2009 at 11:45 am (6 years ago)

Those look like such fun papers!! :)

4. AndiD
    February 19, 2009 at 2:11 pm (6 years ago)

I was soo excited when I read this b/c I have been looking for that first celebration line for a while. My TM didn’t have that. :( But they did have a AC travel pack like that. I’m gonna need to have far off relatives search their stores for me!

5. Jessica
    February 19, 2009 at 8:08 pm (6 years ago)

I am definately like you. In fact, I busted out my 50% coupon at Michael’s to get some stamps. Everyone thought I was crazy because I went out in the down pour, but I could only use it on Sunday and Monday (President’s Day weekend). You’re looking at the girl who went crazy at Big Lots for her birthday. My husband bought me four albums and two packs of paper for $15 and I was on cloud nine.

6. scrappysuzz
    February 23, 2009 at 4:59 am (6 years ago)

ARGGGh! I went in to my TM last week and all they had was some AC cardstock. But I did find a box of Love Elise chipboard sticker buttons :)

7. Cheap Cricut Cartridges
    March 1, 2009 at 9:38 pm (6 years ago)

I love “Celebration”. It’s beautiful. You should post a picture of what you make with it.