October Afternoon Scrapbooking Line

So I’m over at my “other” 2nd home ~ All Moments Remembered message board ~ and I see THIS THREAD about Stacey’s favorite new company, October Afternoon. I found THEIR WEBSITE (which is new and still in the production stages) and was first off impressed with their design team. There are some names I recognize as very talented and I can’t wait to see what they do with this yummy product. Then I clicked on those PDF’s to see what they got! Yowza, you’re gonna’ love it too (although, unlike HEATHER, I’m not an owl fan, LOL).

PAPERS

oa1

oa2

oa3

oa4

oa5

oa6

DIE CUTS

oa7

oa9

RUB-ONS(just a sampling, there are lots more)

oa10

oa11

oa12

oa13

oa14

CLEAR STAMPS (just a sample, there are lots more)

oa15

oa16

oa16

I like the distressed edges on the papers, the warm colors, and how they have the same versions of the rub-ons in both brown and white (or espresso and cream or whatever). Since I have an ongoing Book of Me, these products are just what I need. It’s like they read my mind or something!

Stacey at ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED online store is in the process of adding this to her site. So when ya want some (and I know you will!), go see Stacey for the best customer service and friendliest help you will find anywhere. And tell her I sent you {tee hee}…

11 Comments on October Afternoon Scrapbooking Line

1. Heather Prins
    January 7, 2008 at 6:25 pm (7 years ago)

Oh you know i am going to make Stacey get those owls, they’re such a hoooot!!!

2. americanmom
    January 7, 2008 at 8:50 pm (7 years ago)

Hi Heather ~ I do have to say, I love the little sayings with the owls…whoooo loves you?

3. Samantha
    January 8, 2008 at 1:12 am (7 years ago)

Oh, yes, I love October Afternoon! I found them just a few months ago, but have yet to see the line in stores. I hope Stacey gets it in soon!

4. Mrs Frizz
    January 8, 2008 at 1:06 pm (7 years ago)

What a gorgeous range … loving the rub-ons.

5. Julie Smith
    January 8, 2008 at 9:09 pm (7 years ago)

I agree that October Afternoon is looking good to me. I also agree that the Owls, however, are not. I didn’t like them the first time around (in elementary school) and I don’t like them now. Here’s something you didn’t see coming – I challenge you to do a LO using the owls! If you do it, I’ll do it (as soon as I finish up HOF).

6. americanmom
    January 8, 2008 at 9:56 pm (7 years ago)

Wow, Julie, that WOULD be a challenge! And we would have to spend good money on some owl rub-ons??? I’ll have to think about that one. But I WILL be ordering some (or most!) of that October Afternoon. SO excited you’re going for HOF!!!

7. Tya
    January 11, 2008 at 5:50 am (7 years ago)

Very cool line. I hadn’t seen this yet. Been so busy with LIFE, I couldn’t tell you the last time I was in a LSS or looked online for that matter. *oops*

8. Erin
    January 16, 2008 at 10:53 am (7 years ago)

I recently got some of the papers in a monthly kit and OMG I’m in love. I probably would have never picked it out on my own. I don’t think the pictures online does it justice. I had to order more.

9. Amanda
    January 24, 2008 at 12:11 pm (7 years ago)

OMG that paper is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for telling us about it! :D Have I mentioned how much I *love* your blog?? :D

10. BethW
    July 19, 2008 at 8:44 am (6 years ago)

I just discovered them also. Where have I been? I think they have the best stamps I’ve seen-and the papers-ooh la la!