$1 Acrylic Stamps from Michaels…And A RAK!

Thanks to a wonderful scrapper on the CKMB ~ Andrea aka briefus ~ I have photos of each set of the ever popular “Mike’s stamps”. For the uninitiated, these are acrylic stamps found in the $1 bin at Michaels Craft Store. They release one set at a time and seem to sell out pretty fast. I have all but the Jo-ann/AC Moore set because I don’t have those stores here. But that’s ok ~ I love the other 3 sets and have used them on cards and layouts. They even have little acrylic blocks for $1. But, be careful, the blocks scratch easily! I hope you are enjoying your Mike’s stamps and that this will be helpful in figuring out if you have a complete set. My Mike’s still has some of set #2 so if you are in the US and would like me to see if I can get the ones your missing, please Comment. I will RAK them to you!!!

MIKE’S SET #1

mikes stamps set 1

MIKE’S SET #2

mikes stamps set 2

JO-ANN/AC MOORE SET

joann acmoore stamps set

MIKE’S SET #3

mikes stamps set 3

8 Comments on $1 Acrylic Stamps from Michaels…And A RAK!

1. bakinbit
    August 28, 2007 at 11:59 am (7 years ago)

Those are really cute! I love things that cost $1.00. I found a bunch of good scrapbook finds at Target’s today in their $1 section. Will post them tonight.

2. Latrice
    August 28, 2007 at 12:06 pm (7 years ago)

Ok!! My mikes didn’t have anything except for the little blocks. I’m so upset that I didn’t get any. Let me know if your MIkes has any. I’ll even pay S&H. $1 I can’t believe it!!!

3. Heidi
    August 28, 2007 at 12:14 pm (7 years ago)

Wow I totally picked these up at Michaels a few weeks back. Didn’t know there were so many. Must go back!! Thanks for listing my blog on your blog. See ya at CKmb
    Heidi

4. Stacey
    August 28, 2007 at 8:04 pm (7 years ago)

OHHHH I love them!!! I soooo have to make the drive to our mikes and see if they have any!! Maybe next week I can get there since it is a ways away. Hmmmmm clear stamp addiction getting fed more!!!
    Thanks for your well wishes for my daddy today!! He sounded much better tonight!!

Stacey

5. cheesecake06
    August 28, 2007 at 8:32 pm (7 years ago)

oh my God! these stamps are lovely. i am fr Singapore. do you have the website? i hope to buy online. thank you. :)

6. Marjolein
    August 29, 2007 at 12:52 am (7 years ago)

Wow, what a great stamps!!! I’m from the Netherlands, so no Michaels Craft Store here.
    Have fun stamping with these great great great stamps!

Love,
    M@rjolein

7. "Maggie"
    December 14, 2007 at 10:46 pm (6 years ago)

It’s Your Day
    A Little Note

I’d love to have these three if we could work something out…if you see them laying around. I’m 90 minutes away from a Michael’s out here in the boondocks! Thanks for posting, fun to look irregardless!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on $1 Acrylic Stamps from Michaels…And A RAK!

1. [...] is a pic of the Mikes #3 stamps, and see THIS POST for some more info on the [...]