New Basic Grey – Periphery, Mellow, Recess, Obscure & Infuse

My favorite site for Basic Grey papers and Bazzil – Embellish IT! – is now taking pre-orders for the new Basic Grey themes. Tell them I sent you! Here’s the new BG:

BG Periphery papers

BG Mellow extras
BG Recess extras sneak peek

BG Obscure papers
BG Obscure papers sneak peek

BG Obscure extras
BG Obscure extras sneak peek

BG Infuse recently released, ifya haven’t seen it already….
I just ordered this paper pack and letter sheet. There are also die cut shapes and another version of letter stickers. Can’t wait for Mr. UPS Man!
BG Infuse papers out now

BG Infuse extras out now

As I may have mentioned a time or twelve, Basic Grey is my absolute favorite scrapbooking company. They are always innovative while staying true to what we all like about their stuff: a distressed look, great colors, patterns and colors that coordinate well even from line to line, and such great quality. The new line I’m most antiicipating is probably Periphery. I think the colors are intriguing and will be so adaptable to different pages. But it’s hard to choose because they all look great. I especially love the new wide range of alphas, and patterned die cuts that I’m sure we’ll be seeing on a lot of published layouts in the coming months. What do you think of the new Basic Grey? Which one is your favorite?

7 Comments on New Basic Grey – Periphery, Mellow, Recess, Obscure & Infuse

1. leslie
    July 13, 2007 at 12:49 am (7 years ago)

those are beautiful. I especially love the periphery

2. Karen
    July 13, 2007 at 5:12 pm (7 years ago)

Can’t say I have one Erika. I’m too easily seduced by new products that fall under my eye. That’s why I have a mass of totally unrelated stuff in my stash. I think it’s great to hook into a single line and then get stuff that coordinates well. I just wish I could do it (sigh).

3. Korie B.
    July 16, 2007 at 6:35 am (7 years ago)

Jiminy Crickets! I am such a Basic Grey whore and I hadn’t seen the new line yet. Thank God I have a wholesale account! The colors are amazing. Periphery is my favorite. Thanks for the sneak peek!
    Thanks as well for they “Paper Slut” T-shirt hype. I love wearing mine to no-scrapbooking things. People give me the best looks!

4. kelz
    July 31, 2007 at 9:52 am (7 years ago)

these are amazing… i hope they hit my lss sooner than later!!!

5. deanna
    August 17, 2007 at 6:56 pm (7 years ago)

FYI – you have misnamed 2 of the kits… The one you listed as recess should be mellow and the one you have listed as mellow should be recess. Just thought you’d want to know :-)

6. americanmom
    August 21, 2007 at 10:30 pm (7 years ago)

Hi Deanna – Thanks for catching my error :) I copied it from another site. I just checked the coding, and they had it wrong too – oops! But I should have verified it before posting to my blog, so I do apologize. Sorry for any confusion! {{ They have been fixed here }}

7. NashvilleRebecca
    October 5, 2007 at 3:43 pm (7 years ago)

I am curious how you get a wholesale account wth Basic Grey? I am new to scrapbooking and love their paper, but spending too much money!