I’ve been tagged by my blog buddy Karen over at Scraps of Mind (http://karooch.wordpress.com/). (Sorry, things like this prove how computer UN-savvy I am!! I don’t know how to show you the book cover or make the websites attach right into the name).
1. Find the nearest book: Cool. I’m reading a good one right now about a little girl who seems have a special connection to God that no one can explain – divine voices, stigmata then miraculous healings.
2. Name the book and the author: Keeping the Faith by Jodi Picoult
3. Turn to page 123. Okie dokie…
4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next 3 sentences onto your blog. “It has been years since he personally went to confession or took communion, and religion for Allen will always be scarred by the bestiality of the nuns who taught his parochial school classes. But Catholicism runs deep, and this girl has made him rethink his choices. What if, all these years, he’s been wrong?”
5. Tag 3 more people. Okay, I’m tagging Ilse (http://www.ilsesjournal.com), Leslie (http://oranginadreams.wordpress.com/), and Scrappy Cat (http://scrappycat.wordpress.com/).